| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tamanrasset in May is hot at 26.1 °C (78.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in May is 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in May is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 6.2mm (0.2in) of water is transfered during on average 1 day.
- In May the skies in Tamanrasset are very sunny with on average an appreciable 10:19 of splendid solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:58 long and the longest day is 13:25 long with an average length of 13:13.
- There are approximately 2:46 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 78.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 21.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tamanrasset May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Tamanrasset, Algeria
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Tamanrasset:
- El Golea, Algeria - 900.4 kms (559.5 miles) NNW
- Timimoun, Algeria - 882.4 kms (548.3 miles) NW
- Adrar, Algeria - 798.6 kms (496.2 miles) NW
- In Salah, Algeria - 574.7 kms (357.1 miles) NNW
- Ouallene Bordj, Algeria - 472.1 kms (293.4 miles) WNW
- Tessalit, Mali - 543.6 kms (337.8 miles) WSW
- Kidal, Mali - 645.2 kms (400.9 miles) SW
- Gao, Mali - 926 kms (575.4 miles) SW
- Menaka, Mali - 841.5 kms (522.9 miles) SSW
- Tahoua, Niger - 878.7 kms (546 miles) S